Your initial 15 minute audio or video call is complementary.
These are at your home and last up to an hour, they include a written report summarising the things we discussed and an action plan.
Costs from £150
After the ‘Home Consultation’ you can book the following days:
Half Day (4 hours)
Costs from £160
Full Day (8 hours including free 30 minute lunch break)
This day is great to make a big impact on the space in your home.
Costs from £310
Once you have had at least two half days or a full day, to really make an impact, you can book in 1 hour sessions where you want them. These can be used to help maintain a project or as a ‘space refresher’ after a few weeks or months.
Costs from £50 per hour.
Choose from options 1-5 creating your own bespoke package, tailored to your needs (option 1 is always needed)
1. We start the process with an intial consultation and create a plan to suit your requirements and design aspirations. (1 hour)
You will complete a client questionnaire to ensure I understand things about your likes, dislikes, style preferences, uses for the room, aspirations for the room and any ideas you have for the room too.
From this we create a design report and a concept board. These are used to ensure we are on the same page with the vibe you want for the room. Once you have approved the concept board or suggest any changes you would like and a final tweek is made and reapproved we can move onto step (£150)
2. A mood board will allow you to see specific furniture, accessories, fixtures and fittings that we will use in the room. (£100) *Up to three items can be changed on the mood board if needed upon your request within the price plan, if more changes are needed or you change your mind on the scheme agreed then a new mood board will need to be created and paid for at an additional £75.
We will need measurements of the room I can do this or you can provide accurate measurements (I will talk you through this). Please note all furniture choices etc will be based on these measurements so ensure if you chose to provide them they are accurate.
3. If you wish a samples board can be added on to see the actual paints, wall paper, fabrics and any other relevant items will be added where possible (pictures will need to be used to represent certain items such as taps, mirrors, lighting etc) (£50)
4. We can create a 3D visualisation of your room using professional software Sketchup, it will help you to visualise the newly designed room. (£100)
5. Style my Design-We can help you order products (paid for by you), give you access to our illusive trade discounts with bespoke companies and even give you our little black book of trades people (trades paid directly by you) to help you get the professional finish from people you can trust. Then we will stage the room for you once work is complete and take professional photographs for you too so you can show off your room on social media! (£250)
- The complete package with all of the above for an average sized room can be purchased if paid in full at a discount of 10%
- Multiple room discounts can also be used at 10% discount for three or more rooms when paid for together.
- Prices are all based on average sized rooms no bigger than 30m2